Fall is here, and the new League year has started. I hope that you include the Junior League of Tulsa (JLT) on your interest list for this year. We have the fall party on Thursday, October 27th at JLT Headquarters, the 2016 Holiday Market with “Jingle & Mingle”, a Ladies’ Night Out providing an exclusive shopping event which will take place on Friday, November 4, 2016, and you can always join one of our interest group clubs: Book Club, Restaurant Club, Lunch Club, or Catch Up Over Cocktails. These are great ways to connect with other Sustainers.
Other ways to help support our League:
1. Make a contribution to the Junior League of Tulsa Endowment.
2. Bring a Sustainer friend to one of our interest groups or the fall party.
3. Know a former Sustainer who stopped paying her dues? Encourage her to “re-member.”
4. Support the League’s community projects.
5. Use the training you acquired in the League in our community. There are hundreds of community and school activities in Tulsa who NEED YOU.
6. Volunteer to form and nurture a new interest group for the Sustainers. Other Leagues have Sustainer interest groups focused on running, walking, cycling, tennis, cooking, movies, theater, and antiques. Really, the sky’s the limit. Our Engagement Committee would love to expand our outreach to more Sustainers.
Our activities provide Sustainers with opportunities to nurture your League friendships, provide network opportunities, and support all of JLT’s programming. We hope to see you this year.
Sustainer Engagement Committee Chair
2016-2017 Sustainer Engagment Committee
Ellen Fuller, Committee Chair
Mary Alice Algren
Upcoming Sustainer Events
October 27 – Fall Party at JLT Headquarters