The Junior League of Tulsa, Inc., is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
The Junior League of Tulsa is committed to working to end the cycle of poverty through hands-on education and community based programs.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment Statement
The Junior League of Tulsa, Inc., welcomes all women who value our Mission. We are committed to inclusive environments of diverse individuals, organizations and communities.
Women and Children in Transition.
- Community: It is the heart of all we do.
- Voluntarism: An essential component of our society.
- Leadership: The development of individual potential.
- Collaboration: Forming partnerships and strategic alliances.
- Diversity: The synergy of different perspectives.
- Mentoring: Essential growth for future generations.
- Respect: For our members’ time, energy and skills.
- Well-being: Physical, mental, emotional and social.