Social Media Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE OR DONATION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR DONATION DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Campaign “The 12 Days of Holiday Market”, hereafter Campaign, is only open to legal residents of Tulsa, Oklahoma, and surrounding cities, and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of The Junior League of Tulsa as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Monday, November 26, 2018, at 12:01 AM CST and ending Friday, December 7th, 2018 at 11:59 PM CST. All online entries must be received by Friday, Friday, December 7th, 2017 at 11:59 PM CST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by sharing the Junior League of Tulsa’s Holiday Market post of the day on any of the following social media platforms: Instagram, or Facebook, tagging The Junior League of Tulsa and using the assigned hashtags. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Junior League of Tulsa. You may enter only once per day. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of The Junior League of Tulsa.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a prize valued at $15: either three General Admission Tickets a General Admission ticket and photo with Santa depending on the specification of the specific day’s post content. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by The Junior League of Tulsa. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at The Junior League of Tulsa’s discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Junior League of Tulsa’s to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a daily random drawing under the supervision of The Junior League of Tulsa. Winner will be notified by The Junior League of Tulsa social media platform within one (1) day following selection of the Winner. The Junior League of Tulsa shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within three (3) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT THE JUNIOR LEAGUE OF TULSA’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that The Junior League of Tulsa, anyone acting on behalf of The Junior League of Tulsa, and The Junior League of Tulsa’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this contest, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Junior League of Tulsa. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Junior League of Tulsa from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which The Junior League of Tulsa may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: The Junior League of Tulsa reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond The Junior League of Tulsa’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, The Junior League of Tulsa may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Junior League of Tulsa. The Junior League of Tulsa reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Junior League of Tulsa has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, The Junior League of Tulsa reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless The Junior League of Tulsa and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OKLAHOMA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Oklahoma having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The Junior League of Tulsa, 3633 South Yale, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135. Requests must be received no later than December 5th, 2017.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is The Junior League of Tulsa, 3633 South Yale, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by The Junior League of Tulsa is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By participating in the campaign, you, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.